There are so many different types of pillows available for pregnant women. If you read reviews of all the different kinds of pillows, you will find undoubtedly find that it can be confusing as everyone has different opinions.
In what follows, I have tried to sum up some of the reviews on Amazon to help guide you in making an informed decision as to what suits your needs best.
So now I will present to you my Top 3 Pregnancy Pillow Picks!
Snoogle Chic – Snoogle Total Body Pregnancy Pillow with Easy-off Zippered Cover
This pillow gets 4/5 stars from user reviews on Amazon.
– provides support for your back, pregnant belly, and hips and legs
– avoiding the need to use many separate pillows
– can be used after pregnancy to support the baby during nursing
– can be used whether lying on your left or right side
– decreases the chances of rolling over onto your back, which is not advisable in pregnancy
– it’s big
– the cover can be difficult to put back on
– some people find that it is too stuffed
Leachco Snoogle Total Body Pillow
This pillow gets 4.5/5 stars on Amazon reviews. Here are some things that are mentioned on Amazon about these products from users of this pillow.
– can be propped up to help mothers with heartburn/gastroesophageal reflux during pregnancy
– can be used during pregnancy and after pregnancy for nursing the baby
– makes sleeping more comfortable, helping to alleviate some of the pains and discomforts associated with pregnancy
– you can position this pillow in front of your belly or behind your back, depending on the support you desire
– some users have found it too firm (but the pro is that it retains its shape with washing)
– if you toss and turn lots before going to sleep, you may find it a bit cumbersome
– some people find it is too flat
Comfort-U Total Body Pillow Full Support Pillow
This pillow gets 4/5 stars on Amazon user reviews.
– feels like you’re sleeping in a nest
– people with fibromyalgia find it to be very helpful
– needs to be fluffed up
– you may be more able to roll onto your back, as other users have found it does not provide enough back support
Get a pillow that you will love because these pillows will join you throughout your pregnancy journey. These pillows that I mentioned have different features and prices so choose which pillow fits your needs and budget. Good luck on your pregnancy mothers!